Monday, January 3, 2011

ay 1 Mac Attack 1 - Activity 4: End-of-Day Reflection"

Today, we had an introduction to the 3 Rs. They are Rights,Roles and Responsibilities.
And we also had been taught the school cheer and school dance created by the PSL(Peer Support Leaders).We also had a Mac Attack activity.

I learnt the roles I have in the family and at school ,which are daughter,sister,student and a teacher.I am a teacher in the school because when my friends need help in their homework, i also help them with their work,and that also makes me a teacher.
I learnt the rights that i have and the consequences if i cross the boundaries, which is getting punished and many more.
I learnt the responsibilities i have and one of them is to take good care of my learning device.

I chose to come to SST because i think it is very interesting and fun and would be the perfect school for me.My aspirations is to become better i my studies and improve in my science.

I have became more responsible
DSC00586.JPG.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment